Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Why do you love me?

You gotta give it to girls.. they know, and have perfected the art, how to come up with questions that will either make you think so deep that you hardly can focus on your tasks, or will make you hate yourself because you suddenly learned about your short comings and what not.

Last night, as we were watching a movie at home, Mayfel asked me 3 questions: "love mo ko? (do you love me?)", "gaano mo ko ka-love? (how much do you love me?)" and "bakit mo ko love? (why do you love me?)". The first two questions was quite easy to answer but the last one hit me big time... "yeah, why do i?".

When our relationship was still very young, we asked this question to each other and we both can't find reasons why.. we know that there are reasons but their just too many. 8 years and 2 kids after, the question popped out again and I still don't have the answer. I promised to create a list of reasons long time ago but keep on losing it. I will be able to list 10 or so then, like a conspiracy movie, the list will be gone. This time, I will blog the list. If this list gets lost again, then it definitely is a conspiracy! :) So, without further ado (drum roll please...)... here's the list in no particular order:

Because..
  • ...you love me
  • .. you laugh at my jokes, stories and antics
  • .. you're there when I need you
  • .. of the great job you're doing raising our kids
  • .. you allow me to be myself
  • .. you take care of me when I'm sick
  • .. you never get tired of saying "I LOVE YOU"
  • .. you allow me to buy my gadgets!
  • .. you know how to forgive
  • .. you make long trips more interesting
  • .. you love ME (*wink* *wink*)
  • .. you're eager to learn more and more just to satisfy me.. I'm talking about cooking ;)
  • .. we share the same interests
  • .. you're loyal
  • .. you don't keep secrets
  • .. you know the way (sometimes shortcut) to heaven (hahahaha)
  • .. you love me even when I'm feeling grumpy
  • .. you put spice and the twists and turns in my life
  • .. you're proud of who I am and what I do
  • .. you're my 3rd and 4th eye when I'm driving at night
  • .. you make me sleepy with your stories.. hehe
  • .. we both love eating
  • .. we both love to travel
  • .. you know how to make me feel special
  • .. you don't care how I look or dress-up
  • .. you like to watch ... and learn.
  • .. you changed me
  • .. you changed.

This is just a partial list. Of course there's a lot more but this is just all I can remember as of the moment. I will update as soon as I can think of more reasons and as I continuously discover even more everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment