Friday, September 19, 2008

The spotlight's on you today! Happy 23rd Birthday!!! {09-19-2008}

This one goes out to my one and only loving wife. Happy 23rd Birthday! I rarely give out greetings, I'm too lazy to do that, but of course, this one's an exemption, this one's special. Mommy, you're getting older already yet still very young at heart. I hope that this is not just another number added to your age but an opportunity for you grow even more, intellectually, spritually and morally, and a chance to be stronger to face several more years of trials and successes that will come your way. But fret not, 'coz for every trial that blocks you, look back, you''ll always find me there, behind you, to hold your hand and help you surpass whatever obstacle comes (naks!). But I hope you're not expecting me to throw out romantic lines here... plus, I'm saving that for another date (clue *wink* ). For now, I just want to wish you a very very very happy birthday and congratulations (you're 23 na!)!

I Love You, Mommy Mayfel!

No comments:

Post a Comment